Pages

Search

Tuesday, 22 August 2017

BLOCK PARTY



Turtleneck - Vintage
Skirt - Similar
Shoes - Docs
Tights - Asos 

New post finally!
I find myself posting a lot of outfits with skirts and maxis which is so weird cause I straight up live in sweatpants...? But I wanted to do a look that made me feel like a lego and these pieces of cloth were the boldest 'blocky' colours in my wardrobe. I love this shirt so much man, I got it the other week when I was at the market getting food (of course) and took a peek in a few thrift stores and found this gem. I actually have a mustard skirt that goes well with this top too, but I so badly wanted to do something with these tights that I went with the black one instead. To give you an idea of how else I'd style this I'd do another look with it layered under a band shirt, wide legs and maybe a fiddler cap!

My hair is natural here. Like I always say I am so shit at styling hair and I didn't want it to be dead straight, so that was the best I could do man. I've been wearing my hair like this a lot lately, mainly to help it grow and stay healthy. I'm trying to learn to love my curls but it can be a little hard sometimes when my baby hairs want to stand up awkwardly and say whats up! haaha. 
I think this would totally be an appropriate librarian look haha. No but something that I'd rock at work or school. This look was fun and actually pretty girly for me (maybe that's a stretch for other people lol) but it definitely made me want to do more looks featuring more pants, shorts and more SWEATPANTS!!! 

Thanks for checking my little space let me know your thoughts in the comments! 
- Cheers! :)


  Follow

1 comment: