Pages

Search

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Tartan Days



It has literally been so long since my last post! My only excuse is that I was feeling unmotivated, I'm a full time slacker and other life responsibilities needed to be taken care of. I feel bad for starting ole' 2017 like this but I am back and I intend to be consistent with my blog posts!


 I literally have no idea what I'm doing. I'm always really awkward when I'm in front the of the camera but I didn't know it was to this extent haha! I usually just walk, spin and kick while the camera flashes lol. 
Another spin.
And a kick.

 Hoodie - gifted buy here
 Tartan Skirt - vintage similar here & here 
 Chucks - old get them here 

I was clowning around this day and throwing clothes and other garments around the room when these two landed next to each other on my bed. So i kinda just grabbed my chucks and thought fuck it and here is the first blog post of the year! I still like how this looked, as far as a hoodie and skirt goes any way. I'll do my best to start posting more dressy/formal looks in future posts. Cause it is quite obvious that I'm capable of mastering the 'just throw that on' look. 

On that note thank you for stopping by to check out this post. I promise I'll do better at coming up with some snazzier content... heh. Have a lovely day!
-cheers.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment