Pages

Search

Thursday, 24 November 2016

LOOK AT YOU

I don't think you trust in my self righteous suicide


These things literally ruin photos 


Shirt - ascolour
Shorts  - (vintage) levi's similar, similar 2
Shoes - Docs
Glasses - gifted get them here
Backpack - sisters similar here & here

Finally posting this! Heres another look that took way too long to post. There were so many photos that I took with my sister it was kind of hard to pick which ones I wanted to go up. Excuse my facials this is kinda the first time I had someone else take these kind of photos of me so it was a little awkward (even in front of my sister). We were also working with mozzies, our camera playing up, lack of lighting/location and photography experience. haha! But with all those obstacles in mind, I do like how these turned out. This is something that I usually wear when the weather starts to warm up and I want to put on something comfortable (or it'll be overalls which are my go-tos). 

Anyways thanks for checking this out! I hope that was a bit shorter than my last one...don't think so. Comment and let me know what you think! (I'll make sure to get more detailed shots in the next post hahaha!) 
-cheers

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment