Pages

Search

Sunday, 20 November 2016

FADE TO BLACK

Starting off my blog with a birthday look!



      Girl Gang ft. awkward me 



 T shirt as dress - ascolour 
Belt - Mum's 
Camo Jacket - Second hand similar here, here & here
Spiked Choker - old get it here and here


Well this is probably not the best way to start my blog. Considering all the pictures I took were selfies and with my phone or random moments during the day caught by friends and family! But it was the first time in a long time I stopped being a hermit. So I thought what the hell! Let's post!
Any way this was my birthday look that I wore yesterday for lunch at one of my favourite Korean restaurants. I had no idea what to wear to suit the weather and occasion so this was what I put together. There was a harness that I was actually meant to wear but it never came! I think it would have changed the look a bit more and been more my style! I think wearing long t shirts as dresses is a thing of mine and really versatile. Today I even wore it with fishnets, creepers and slightly tucked in to denim cut offs with a letterman for something way more casual! Okay! I think I rambled on long enough. Thanks for checking this out, I'm super excited to start doing something that has actually been a long time coming! I am also on Lookbook, Bloglovin and Chictopia! So makse sure to follow me there for more fun things to come! Have a great day, until next time!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

2 comments: